Read the Outlaw Galaxy series -- swashbuckling space adventure stories!

Head on over to my website, www.BillSmithBooks.com or www.OutlawGalaxy.com, where you can download and read some of my Outlaw Galaxy stories for Free. Space fantasy action-adventure at its finest!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The World Does End in 2012!

We thought it was just a movie, but now we know the truth...

The world ends in 2012 and it is more horrifying than any of us can imagine...

Our Next President


Amen, Saturday Night Live

Oh, by the way NBC: You guys are morons. Instead of relying on take down notices to YouTube maybe you could, I don't know, put the videos on your website so people can see them (and you can monetize them).

Silly multi-billion dollar conglomerates.

And sign me up for the "Moving to Canada Express" if she gets elected...it's only about 12 miles away for me.

No comments: