Read the Outlaw Galaxy series -- swashbuckling space adventure stories!

Head on over to my website, www.BillSmithBooks.com or www.OutlawGalaxy.com, where you can download and read some of my Outlaw Galaxy stories for Free. Space fantasy action-adventure at its finest!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

New Star Wars trailer...and the even better Special Edition

There was much anticipation Friday with the release of the first trailer for next Christmas's Star Wars: The Force Awakens. (Apparently being "Episode VII" just isn't cool. Grumble.)

Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer



Overall...meh. I have high hopes that the new Star Wars movie will be awesome. JJ Abrams, Disney...yeah, they have a good-to-great track record. I mean this could be really cool, Star Trek: Into Darkness not withstanding.

The trailer had some "gee, maybe this will be cool" stuff in it, but nothing that made me squee with joy.

And I could really do without the cutesy beachball droid.

But now, we already have Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Special Edition, with all kinds of special enhancements.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Special Edition trailer



Nods, smiles. I approve.

No comments: